List Price: $160.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Heat-powered fan generates its own electricity from your wood stove's heat, improving the efficiency of the stove by circulating the warm air it produces. Sends the air directly into the living area rather than having most of the heat rise immediately to the ceiling. Sits on top of stove; starts automatically when stove surface temperature reaches 150deg F. Speed increases as the stove heats up and decreases as it cools down. Turns off automatically. Aluminum fan will never rust. Auto and Manual: Automatic, Works With: Wood stoves, Material Type: Aluminum with nickel blades, Mount Type: Set directly on the stove, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 9 1/4, Includes: 1 Fan
- Heat-powered fan for wood stoves
- Generates electricity from stove's heat
- Circulates warm air into living area
- Starts automatically when stove surface temperature reaches 150deg F
- Runs faster as the stove heats up